This very special Breast Cancer gift arrangement is by far one of the nicest, if not the nicest gift basket for Cancer patients/survivors on the market. We figure, if there is ever a time when they need to be spoiled, it is now. This basket is gorgeous! But not only that, it is also filled with a host of meaningful gifts that were carefully selected to meet them in their time of need. This gift basket would also be a huge hit for a fundraiser or charity event supporting the fight against breast cancer.
Each item in this large, glorious gift arrangement has been carefully chosen to provide much-needed comfort or enjoyment for someone who needs all they can get.
This basket includes:
- A Large, Durable Wicker Basket (be with them long after their treatments are over)
- Skin Moisturizing Lotion
- Silky Body Wash
- Flavored Tea
- A Very Beautiful, Fluffy and Cozy, Sherpa Throw (measures 50L x 60H) – Perfect for Snuggling
- Altoid Mints (To Help with the Metallic Taste from Chemo)
- Scented Body Spray
- A Designer Manicure/Pedicure Set
- Lip Balm (For the Dry Lips That Can Occur in Treatment)
- Sunny Seed Drops (Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds) (A Great Comfort Snack)
- Compression Pad (May be Heated) (to Help with Pain Management)
- Strawberry Lemonade Mix (For Dehydration)
- Prayers for Difficult Times Gift Book for Cancer Patients
- Rose Soap Petals (To Keep Skin Soft During Radiation)
- A Beautiful Insulated Designer Bottle
- Socks (To Help with The Chills That Come with Chemo and Radiation)
- Beautifully wrapped with a bow
*The large, durable basket will be a great place to keep everything they are going to need while they go through their treatment.